Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The mayhem that ensues....or... ready for roulette


Well I'm 39 and a half weeks pregnant.  This is, of course, code for... get this kid out of here!  Well... yes and no.  There are already 4 on the outside.  While, I can't sleep now- there are no guarantees I'll be doing so when baby comes either.  His eviction will be Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.  He keeps flipping around, so it's kind of a russian roulette scenario whether or not I'll get to have him naturally or not.

It's been a busy couple of weeks...

Found out Bruiser was being sexually assaulted at BM's house by her buddy's son.  Had been going on for quite awhile apparently.  Mom knew and didn't do anything about it.  I truly despise that woman.  Her solution wasn't that the kid never got near Bruiser again, just not overnight all night.  Really?  Wow.  We've been duly informed that we can't do anything unless she allows an overnight and he does it again. At the very least we have it documented with the therapist.  Explains at least partially this bedwetting/pants issue.

Punky passed out at school and started her "girly time"  about 3 days later...which is sort of what I figured it was about.  She's been pretty good actually, considering the sheer hormonal energy that is part of this milestone.

Pixie ended up with a ragingly nasty version of the flu, which she was quasi-medicated for, only to find out that she was allergic to the meds.  She's fine now, of course, but now Bruiser got it and I'm a little gun shy that he'd be allergic to the med too.  I'll still try it if the situation warrants....but jeez.

Minnow has been a lunatic for a couple of months now.  I'm sure at least part of it is because I've been a hormonal, crazy woman the last few months.  He has some kind of link to my feelings that I almost wish didn't exist.... because we make each other wacko.  Not to be discounted, is the fact that he is very nearly 3 years old.


So yeah, that's not even everything... it's amazing that I haven't been into labor at least once by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm from northern Minnesota and have been teaching my boys at home all their lives. We've tried many ways and pick out our favorite ideas from what we see. Minnow is 6 and Po is 3.